Friday, November 27, 2009

Revelation!

As promised my last post in this blog regarding my class. This post would have the names of the people whom I have included in earlier posts.

Mr. Champion : Anukool Revoo(also the guy doing masti in my september blog post)
Rani Lakshmi Bai : Pooja Puri
Mr. Fumble : Pratik Ravjiani
Mr. Tumble : Farzad Behruzi
Mr. Humpty : Rohit Ahaley
Mr. Hand of God : Gaurav Bhagat
Mr. Showman : Rahul Singh
Kaccha Limbu : Mousokhi Saha (also the girl whose slippers were passed in my sept blog post)
Certain Group of Three : Irfan, Sarfaraz and Hasan
Topper in Class : Mandar Narkar a.k.a. BABA
Certain Pair of guys Jumping in Air : Divyesh & Sarfaraz
Earnest Helping Guy : Abhishekh Samant
Jugaad Guy : Nikhil Kalgutkar a.k.a. DAYA

& Last but not the LEAST

Mr. Charming : Ritesh "THE" Vaidya

2 comments:

Unknown said...

ok why am i rani lakshmi bai?! :o

Vipin said...

for that you have to refer to the earlier post madam,titled "phir se wahi hasi."