Friday, November 27, 2009

Inspiring Character!

Ok, so this should be the penultimate blog on my class and felt that the apt way of writing this (consider special) post should be by writing who inspires me in this class of 2011.

Thought a lot about it, thought even when I have a viva coming up in less than 48 hours, another viva in less than 10 days, another Viva cum Book Checking (yeah believe what you read!) in less than 2 weeks and when I suck in each of these I sat down to think who is the most inspirational character in the class.

The first day came back to my mind, all those who came ahead and introduced themselves to me, the following days when the trend continued and thereafter when the cricket began, followed by the masti! So who's inspirational? The class would be the most diplomatic answer but diplomacy isn't the word in this post.

Lets for the moment call him Mr.X. I really don't recollect when did I actually start talking to Mr.X but the guy is quiet different than most. What is outstanding is his quality to be cool and calm even at trying times! He is funniest when it comes to jokes and infectious when it comes to laughter. Even when he is irritating, I am sure the opposite sex find him adorable! Arrghhh that's a quality which not many can have, take my word! (My jokes got branded and became famous as "Vipin's" all thanks to my ex. but yet she roared with laughter and I loved that!) He is suave with his words and actions and rarely leaves anyone unhappy with their conversation. He makes the person very comfortable to converse with his own style of making you feel important with his rapt attention. He gels well within any group (even if he has his own) and hops from one place to another in no time, before the lecture starts you would see him at one place and immediately the next moment he might vanish!

With what it looks, he seems to be a pretty organised fella but yet doubts himself sometimes. Infact this "sometimes" syndrome makes him stop most of the times even if he's confident about something to answer in class. Somehow he still manages to get his work done because he very well knows his weaknesses and plays well to his strengths. He likes taking responsibilities and initiatives but sometimes lacks the fire to give that extra push! However I am sure with time he will learn this as well and then no one would be able to stop him from achieving some/many great things in his lifetime. His quality, to be not just with his grades but also make the presence of the fun, felt in his life puts him in a different league. He never fails to learn from his opportunities and fights with all that he has, to survive.

Unfortunately his boyish looks and his "keeda" makes people take him lightly even when he knows to switch modes. Infact to put his qualities in a few words is his "ability to balance" I am sure it's this ability of his that will take him a long way.

All the best Mr. Charming, I am sure you'd keep inspiring me forever!

No comments: