Monday, April 12, 2010

So its finally an end for a new Beginning!

I reached college way earlier than the prescribed time by my group for discussing a Viva we are supposed to attend in two hours from now. As usual the discussions would take place an hour before the Viva!

On my way, I was receiving mails regarding a certain picture in which a friend of mine tagged the entire class. She wrote "to all my MMS DIV B friends...i love u way too much...and il always cherish these memories...the BESTEST...class...and the bestest and loveliest pple i have ever met!...mwaaahhh......HUGS***" With the first academic year coming to an end in the next few days everyone seems to be on an emotional high, except one (atleast openly.)

The last one year has seen ups and downs, most of them evident and as ugly as they are evident! Unfortunate! A class which began on good terms, should have had atleast the unity to end it on good terms.

Me on my front am happy that I am doing good with everyone. Touchwood! (Honestly speaking, quiet unusual of me!) I love the entire class and am enjoying my rapport which I had over the last one year. I hit off on a good note with Mandar, Nikhil and Abhilekh.

Over the year, I developed a great rapport with Pen, Manalee and Daxa. People whom I would never forget in my life. As I moved ahead my friendship grew with the Gang of Dudes (Pahwa,Rohit,Gaurav,Farzad,Rahul & Nautanki Pratik) excellent guys with whom I share the last row in class room. The fun and frolic during lecture, in between lectures and after lectures would not have been as fun, if they weren't around. Infact on days when they wouldn't be around, the class would look as gloomy and silent as a graveyard! Moving on still further into the year I found friends like Divyesh, Advait, Vijeyta, Disha and Pooja. I have been sharing an excellent conversation with the first and the last, over the last few weeks. While Divyesh has been busy enlightening me with the various facts of hospitality industry (its immensely interesting to listen to someone as passionate as him) Pooja has been entertaining with her unbeatable PJ's. I have been lucky to be a part of the so called "you & I rock-60-comment" conversation on Facebook with her, filled with utter nonsense and I'm proud of it because I feel that was a tough fight, I gave her. That's going to be remembered life long!

The year also introduced me to friends like Tarang Vasa (incidentally my FIRST FRIEND in college, offered me a mint on Day 1) with whom my day starts with "Namo Jinanam". I am sure that would be for the rest of my life.

Also found some interesting and innovative friends, a tag which none other than Chinmay THE Sakhale can deserve. Chinmay's idea of Buffalo Dress would, Inshallah, come true one day and Inshallah, may he himself play a big role in it! Sanchetti, really enjoyed all our conversations regarding Chattisgarh! We shall plan a trip one day, Inshallah! Btw the other thing I cannot forget you would be for,"White White Face dekhe...dil yeh sasura...." :D Hahaha!

Rujuta's timing of jokes can hardly be matched by anyone except Hrishi! Okkaayy Hrishi! :D I remember Rujuta standing beside me, waiting for some transfer of files on her Pen drive and apna very own "Sam www.160by2.com" picked up a chocolate and asked "kiska chocolate hain yeh?" Rujuta's reply as instant as "0.5 of a second" was "Cadbury ka" and I was roaring with Laughter for the timing of the reply! Sam's reaction was also worth seeing!

Hrishi's timings and mimicry exploits have to be seen to be believed! His antics would always be a part of the most memorable moments of MMS-B. The tri-kone Abhishekh, Ritesh and Pednekar were the ones who used to light up the mood in the last benches. While Pednekar would be with me for the next year too, Abhishekh (this guy is an information database and is fantastic to talk to! Will miss that buddy!) and Ritesh would be sorely missed. Ritesh simply for the fact that he is like the News Feed on Facebook! But on a serious note that guy inspires me as well, as mentioned in one of my earlier posts.

Amongst the other members in the class are Satish, Ashish and Gazala. Must mention that they really were excellent people to go on a trip with! Will forever remember the masti during the Alibaugh trip! Satish apna challenge next sem main continue karenge! We will now play for the ultimate, who attended college THE LEAST in the two years! Apne upar reality television banega, hum kya karte hain jab hum college nahi jaate! 24 hours camera around us, tracing our lives! Hahaha! Phunsukh I love you! Nimyaaa, apna very own desi version of Harry Potter is awesome to be with! Dude, I simply envy the way you sit around for all lectures w/o fail.

There were some silent people who nevertheless haven't gone unnoticed, like Mrinalini, Noor, Mangesh, Bhairav, Abhay, Aakash, Chetan Navare,Hasaan, Sayeed and Sanjeev Kumar. Never had an opportunity to interact much with them but yet they made the class what it is. Thanks to each one of you!

I was never once interested to sit on the first bench but that wouldn't mean that I dislike the first benchers. Reshma, Shahinda, Pooja and Purnima (Mahila Mandal) tried their best to make a boring audience (from prof's view) an informative and questioning class! For classmates like Shimoni and Shweta, it was interesting to see their presentation. Must admit they were among the most interesting I have seen, Niche Marketing being one amongst them. Andrew, buddy you would be remembered for that dance clip posted on Facebook more than your Financial knowledge. No offence but people generally remember others for something extraordinary done and I feel that your dance was way, way, way, way extraordinary than you financial acumen, which is without a doubt fantastic in itself! Keep those dancing shoes on mate! Dr.Kanika, it was fantastic to know you. I still remember you were the only one who took me in her group during the first I.T. presentation and I thank you for that! :D Irfan, mere bhai! The amount of efforts and planning you do behind your work is really inspiring. I hope someday if I get 1/10th of it, I would really be some person then! :D

Finally as I draw to the last lot of classmates they are the ones with whom I had the time of my life, MY FIRST INDUSTRIAL VISIT" Pramod, Pooja Surve, Nikhil Patkar, Sushant Sonawane and Snehalata. Fantastic trip because of the show stopper,a.k.a Nikhil Patkar! Thank you people!

Life is definitely such, people do take some place in your life, in a good or bad way but there would always be some or the other memory which would make you smile one day and that is FOR SURE!

Now to the person who despises all of this, Anukool! For you Anukool "I love you Darling. But life has to move on, so from now on I will search for a new darling to replace you."

Finally the last is always reserved for the best,isn't it? So lets move to the TOPPERS! M&G! (Sounds cool like D&G huh?) M, that exasperation on your face ,when once during the lecture, the guys passed your slippers to the other end of the class would never be forgotten. G, the "noise" in the class would be missed! The energy that you brought about would definitely be a big add on for the H.R. class. Cute naaaaa????? (Stop nodding your head for once, I can see you doing that! :P ) Wonder where you get all that from? Keep topping in life ladies! I'm sure we would never see anyone like the two of you, ever!

I WILL MISS EACH ONE OF YOU! (minus my ex-darling Anukool, no more flying kisses to you)

12 comments:

Unknown said...

oh man!!! i started reading the article with all mixed emotions(nostalgia,regret of not bein part of the trip , regret of deciding on HR with only 2 more companions wid me there!!!,longing for havin some more time to njoiiii wid ull,reminiscence of all the amazin jokes(by Mr.Thosar,Daya et al) , thoughts of whose names ill scream out in class from ... See Morenow on.... and ya!!! wonderin where my name is in the entire article till i was abt to give up .. wen i reached the end and there it was!!!!) So i will miss all of u too:(:(:(But i think we shud decide n meet up once every week even if we r in diff classes!!! wat say!!!! CheeeeeerS!!!!
let the "nodding" continue!!!;););)

Far and Away.. said...

hey Vipins.. have finished reading it thrice already!! :):)..

Unknown said...

that was simply great venu ,to add to this i will always remember ur comment in REGE sirs lec an bcs of u th lecs are more interactive an as u hav said in ur block inshaallah i will start up with BUFFALO DRESSING project but i will need Ur help for marketing it, i remember the brain storming during our ecom project t-shirts,zigbee,mobile hair salon an thanks to u i started thinking over my innovative ideas more so continue with Ur blog writing and do write about me in each of them........ha ha ha
cheeeeeeeeeers

Vipin said...

@GW: Thanks & let the nodding continue.
@Pooja : Thanks a tonne!
@ Chinmay: bring it on maaannn!!!

mrinalini said...

good 1 vipin...though i m silent and did not interact wid every1, i will remember eveyone from b div. i wont forget marathe sirz viva when anukul, u and me were together. i love my mms b class very much.as this year coming to an end i am becoming too nostalgic.

Vipin said...

@Mrinalini: Thank you! Everyone is already nostalgic about it!

Abhay said...

its nice to see a summerize session of whole year in 2 mins
thnx for doing such a wonderful job & as usual sharing ur emotional feeling wid us.

Unknown said...

Man....I think u said it all....Your company was always a pleasure...and m fortunate enough to have you around...I m certainly gonna miss a lotta of ppl....

Unknown said...

Roll no. 61 to 121..... all of them present in this one dude!!!!!! thanx a lot bro..... for this recap of memories!!!!

Far and Away.. said...

Like Ashish's comment...!! well said!! and i have read it all over again now...!! :)

Unknown said...

Vipin... AUSUM!!!
While reading I was imagining everything you wrote. It is really touching in a way. These memories are gonna last forever for sure.
One thing I remember and want to share: It was your 1st day and we were seating in our class even Sanket(senior) was there. He introduced you to me (we 3 from MCC). I asked if you were a senior and you said No, I am with you. Then, I was like: OOPS!!!
Thanx Vipin you really shared something treasurable!!!
I love my division and would miss you all....

Unknown said...

luv u guys.....all of u.....bt vipin lt d flyin kisses cont..i insist...nd d party wl certainly cont...cum wt may...