Wednesday, August 26, 2009

To Poo Ma'am & Shu Sir! ( :p )

Wooohoooo!!!! New Post so soon, but this one is for my Ma'am, Pooja Ma'am!

The only way you would have found her number on my "once-used" SMART PHONE (btw I always love to flaunt it,ahhmmm it was a Nokia E71) would be if you typed "BESTEST MA'AM" and today I have decided to write her an open letter,when I got to know that she's committed!

To Dearest Ma'am & Sir,

Sasssshhhtang Pranam!

Well ma'am, today as I write this one letter specially for you & Sir, let me confess I was wrong when I told Anoop the first time you took a lecture, that you are a novice and just another professor! I was, I am and I would always be completely wrong for that statement!

As days passed and became years, the student-teacher bonding was not something which I had expected from my first opinion. Ma'am, you actually became a guiding light for me and truly one of the most influtential people to have shaped up my life.

Today as I completed my previous blog entry and you pinged me on gtalk, I was thoroughly surprised and happy to find you around as I was back into my mood to joke & as you know,with you I could just joke the usual Vipin's(as put by my ex.) I was about to drop a Vipin's when you dropped a Pooja's (that shows the competition between the two of us :p, right ma'am?) which read to my interpretation as "I got married!" I was close, you had got engaged.

Engaged?????????????????????????????????
OMG!!!!!
Ma'am got engaged!
Yippie!

These were my first few reactions! Honestly, I am sure all those who know you, would definitely be happy to know that you got engaged and their reactions would be so similar to mine but I would still love to believe that mine was the best because I am your biggest fan, among your "houn-haar" students.

On a Serious note, ma'am as you enter into this new phase just one away from marriage, I wish that you and sir have a fantastic life ahead. Finally you get a different kind of CKP don't ya?(Gosh! I can't be serious with you for too long! Let me still try!) I wish you good luck as you enter this phase of life in which there is lots of love, care, affection, responsibility and respect. A phase where everyone wants to be in life but only a few deserve to be and I am sure you two are one among the deserving! A phase where relationshipa are cemented on trust and understanding and without failing, the word "HOPE". I am sure there would be Great Days, Good Days, Ordinary Days, Not-so-great days and Terribly-not-so-great-days as well(every love story has different classification of days and this is out of mine) but what lasts is the relationship and it's memories. Infact I would say it becomes stronger with each of these days! There will be small moments which would take your breath away and larger moments which could just bring a smile, but it is those moments which keep you going for life long!

The "moments" point reminds me of something I saw yesterday. An old Gujju couple, as usual the man in a white kurta pyjama and the lady as "dhakchick" they could get dressed. Yellow Sari! Can you believe that??? Anyways that's not the point, my point is the moment and the duration of the moment:5 seconds! While I stood at the bus stop waiting for the bus, I saw these two elderly couple crossing the road. The lady (as usual among women) was a bit sceptical and slow to cross, but the man took the lead (though he didn't hold her hands thinking Zamaana Kya Kahega? GOD! I hate such people as I am from the Pyaar Kiya Toh Darna Kya types) and covered the lady when the traffic was coming from his right and when he crossed half the road,did the same by going to the other side. I know that this ain't a really really really romantic moment but for romantic loosers like me who keep looking around, these are enough to judge the love between the two. It wasn't that the lady wouldn't cross the road and it isn't that the traffic in Mumbai is so "un-gentle" that they wouldn't slow down on seeing an old lady cross, but it is moments like these that re-assure your partner that you are there whether small or big. You cover them up as they face something hard! Right? Oh ok so the point behind this is that I hope Sir,(if you're reading) you take care of ma'am exactly the same while crossing the road,after all mera MBA baki hain & I would still have doubts about financial statements and balance sheets!

There I drop a Vipin! :P

Happy Life Long Relationship!

Regards,
-Vipin Venugopal

P.S.: Chotti Mu Badi Baat k Liye Kshama Madam! And BTW that POGO thing didnt work sadly, do you think you could change Sir's name to start with "GO"? I shall gift you a name book on your marriage :P Vipin again!

No comments: